Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beans and Greens

I wasn't big on spinach much less any kind of greens when I was
younger. But in the most recent years I have discovered I love greens
of any kind along with pinto beans. I make my own pot of beans and add
sausage, onion, a little garlic, beef bullion, jalapeno and sometimes
green pepper. Its a very healthy meal and it suites my personal tastes. You can also include chicken wings!

I also like steamed cabbage, kabasi sausage and steamed potatoes. And of
course cornbread which I make from a mix.

Totally awesome.

Digg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beans, Beans...The musical fruit.
The more you eat, the more you toot.
The more you toot, the better you feel, so eat beans with every meal!

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh BEANS!!!

hey that bean pot sounds good

maybe I can try some

C

Subscribe with Bloglines