Sunday, January 27, 2008

Camelback Displays

Camelback Displays

I was thinking about going to a trade show and advertising my mortgage business there. Actually I was thinking of ex-girlfriends and finding some way to pay off my car. Both girlfriends and car payments cost money. So really I was thinking about money. And since I can't print my own due to possible legal snags, I will have to do one of several things to get some money. I have thus far ruled out gigolo, male model and stock broker.

Let me append my address of the trade show idea. It was my brother’s idea. For me to attend a trade show, I’d have to find clothes that would fit. But even worse, I’d have to go somewhere which would mean leaving my house, shaving and many other preparatory tasks for which, socially, I am not ready for. I am not a hermit. I do after all go out every evening and meet with others like me. I work at home and I seldom leave my desk where I am unwilling to abandon my computer for any length of time if I can avoid it.

I am a mortgage person. I do mortgages at home with the help of the internet and modern technology. My meals are prepared in small packages by factories all over the continent and mostly contain sodium and substitute sweeteners.

My brother, on the other hand, is the monarch of industry and has built a small empire selling stuff over the internet. Collectively items one might need if he were going to hang a shingle at a trade show booth can be had by the efforts of my mother’s youngest son. So you see, this wasn’t my idea. However good of an idea it might be to pack up a laptop and shout over the noise at a trade show, standing in a booth explaining to foreigners at an east coast trade show pavilion why I am superior in all ways and how I alone posses infinite financial solutions exclusively available to the chosen few (but really the public at large), this will not tear me away from my “precious”.

My brother, the aforementioned monarch, can supply to the most feeble up to leaders of nations all kinds of things that only a simpleton might imagine and an unprepared merchant marketeer might take for granted. His city of gold, www.Camelbackdisplays.com is the fore runner of immeasurable variety and value. My brother’s trade show displays encompass every aspect of success and bannered excellence. From the flooring under foot to the trusses and lights above. Table covers, banner stands, displays and so much more.

With sterling and spectacular splendor shall you stand out amongst the herd of other merchants and vendors with the polish and gleam that conveys success with the very products and services offered at Camelback. At their site, you’ll find all the cool stuff that your competition will have to do without! (Chicks standing around in bikinis at your trade show booth optional).


Tradeshows might be out of the equation for me. And writing blogs may one day help me realize my financial goals. The future is always uncertain. But what is certain is my brother will continue to work diligently to find new and innovative products to add to Camelback’s showcase. Did I mention my brother is the owner? The mention of it may or may not get you a discount, but give a try anyway. But while I remain contently seated in front of my computer, do be sure and say hello to Camelback’s eager to please staff for me.

Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! He's right...these guys are great!! No, not Camelback..I mean the girls!!

Subscribe with Bloglines